Monday, August 17, 2015

Create Some DIY Backyard Fun!

 DIY Chalkboards for the backyard
by Dale Ho

Summer's not over yet so grab every chance you've got to enjoy the great outdoors.  With that said, I've got another DIY backyard project to share, it's easy, inexpensive and a great way to keep the creativity flowing.  The kids all love it and so do I!

To start you'll need some thin sheets of plywood, cut them into any shape or size, don't be scared to get creative with it!

Paint the sheets of wood using several coats of chalkboard paint, once dry hang in any desired location in your backyard, I mounted them on the fence.








Backyard fun for the entire family!

To keep chalk from becoming misplaced I used miniature pails I found from our local Dollar Store and hung them beside the chalkboard for easy access.

Simple project, took very little time to pull together for hours of family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment