Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year! Happy New Blog!

by Dale Ho

I'm not one to make New Years resolutions, however I can say that I am looking forward to a year filled with opportunity, endless possibilities and adventure awaiting behind every corner.

My passion is educating young children with a special interest in the overall healthy development of the whole child. 

Happy New Year!
It is with this in mind that I choose to focus my efforts on the 'family unit'.  For it is family that aids in the healthy development of the whole child -The Complete Family.

Here you will find posts that have an underlying focus on the family unit and will include topics relating to health & wellness, learning, travel, decor and more.
It is my intention to partner and collaborate with both individuals, organisations and brands alike to bring quality content to my readership for the new year.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

~Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment