Wednesday, February 03, 2016

What's Your Superpower?

by Dale Ho, Hon. RECE

What's Your Superpower?
When I ask the younger ones what their superpowers are I either get the look that says they think I'm mistakenly crazy or I quickly get schooled on every superhero alive along with a very colorful description of their superpowers, usually it's Superman and his ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound, the Hulk and his insane strength or the Flash's super sssspeeed!!!

It's time to look at superpowers differently, I'm talking about those powers within. 

What do they feel most confident in?

What are some of their strengths?

What are some things they're really good at?

What makes them different from all the rest?

These are the superpowers we want to explore!!! It's the power of self worth...

Acknowledging your strengths can be empowering...gives every child that feeling of self worth.

Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment