Thursday, June 16, 2016

Not All Learning Happens Between The Pages Of A Book


It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Passion Based Learning, also referred to as Passion Projects. You will always find a wealth of information here on the topic...just a short while ago Ms. Amber Chandler shared more on this; Thinking About What To Think About: Summer Passion Projects.

Last summer my two youngest completed their very own passion projects and this year is no different. 

Right here on the blog you'll notice that I created a page some time ago entitled 'My Equine World'...during the summer months my daughter writes about her passion; The Equine! And this year she's got a head start, we started looking into something that had interested her for some time; Music therapy for the equine. Please feel free to follow her passion project during the summer months at My Equine World. I will also be posting alongside her here and via my other social media networks on the learning outcomes and experiences each week. 


"Not all learning happens between the pages of a book."

- Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment