Thursday, October 22, 2015

My Equine World interviews author, Jennifer Lynn Alvarez

By My Equine World

Hi everyone and welcome to my second official post as My Equine World.

A little while ago I interviewed Jennifer Lynn Alvarez, author of The Guardian Herd series, today I want to share it with you.

The Guardian Herd series follows these amazing herds of pegasi and their adventures, one of my favourite series of all times!

Jennifer has two already published novels, Book 1: Starfire and Book 2: Stormbound and Book 3 coming out in 2016, Landfall... I cannot wait!!!!

Watch Jennifer Lynn Alvarez below as she answers some of my questions in part 1 of the interview: 


Thank you so much Jennifer for all your time, this was an experience and so much FUN! 

Follow her blog at jenniferlynnalvarez.com and don't forget to pick up a copy of her new book Landfall in 2016!

See you guys soon!
Victoria aka My Equine World :)


No comments:

Post a Comment